Last reply 3 months ago
Ah Watson … A New Game Is A Foot!

Hello peeps and fellow MSers

Well I never, I spent long periods throughout the last 18 + years involved with and working as a Complimentary Therapist predominately as a Hypnotherapist amongst other modalities. However I’m finding verbal communication especially with regards to verbal flow and accuracy a real problem now with this sort of a brain fog. I’m so easily thrown into not just moments but minutes where I totally lose the plot of whats the conversation is about and on a lot of these occasions not able to get back on track – that’s it gone like turning off a switch, talk about pattern interrupt. So I’ve had to make a change in direction and figure out what to do with my time as I don’t feel as if my services are up to scratch anymore so before it gets to the point where I don’t know what I’m seeing a client about I thought it best to make a change …………… So what did I come up with that I can do from home whilst both me and Vicky are keeping a keen eye on each other ……… I know Internet Marketing …. yes a doddle they’re all saying ….. NOT. Still I’ve dipped my toe in the water gone in waist deep …. nothing to do now but go all in into the deep end …………… On wards and Up wards I says………..

Hope you all have a great weekend

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 months ago

@jjpmc , we have to adapt and evolve to survive

jjpmc
3 months ago

How very true young man ……….

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.