Hi i was diagnosed with RRMS in January and have been advised to start treatment as soon as possible I was all set to have ocrevus in May but have been thinking of postponing it till September as we are going to Disneyworld in August. I feel absolutely great at present except for the fatigue and numbness in my left arm since relapse in October.
Would I be silly to postpone ?
I’ve been looking forward to this trip so much I don’t want to feel awful if I start treatment and regret it.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated 🙂
Browse categories and add by clicking on them
You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.