Last reply 1 year ago
Advice

Is it usual once youve relapsed to have a few days without symptoms then a few days with pain in legs etc repeating until it remits again or do some ppl have this ongoing forever?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

muffie
1 year ago

Ive just come out of a relapse after taking oral 5 day steroids and had a few days being symptom free but the last couple of days exactly the same as you, starting to feel like my symptoms are hovering in the background. Its such a nuisance but the steroids did do the trick for me. Did you take any steroids or IV?
During December I seemed to have a build up of things, numb right foot, numb left hand, tingling legs, tiredness but two days before Christmas my eyesight in my right eye started to go blurry and my eyeball was tender to touch also flashing lights in the corner of my eye so I broke out my emergency pack of steroids !! and they really did the trick. After two days I started them the symptoms started disappearing but the last few days they have been lurking but def. not as bad as before. So maybe this is how its meant to be. I have read that they are in your system for 6/8 weeks after taking them.
I hope you feel better soon. Fingers crossed.
Muffie

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.