Last reply 1 year ago
About to start Lemtrada

Hi sitting waiting on my iv concoction in hospital!!

Diagnosed in January 17, in hospital for 2 weeks in January, now been in 3 weeks and starting lemtrada today!

Patiently waiting on my drugs from Pharmacy!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 year ago

Good luck, @joolzmac . Let’s hope it does the job for you.

jbou
1 year ago

Hope goes well for you ….

feeblefee
1 year ago

Good luck !! 😘

lilbird
1 year ago

Hi there @joolzmac hope day 1 went well 🙂 get lots of rest & don’t forget to drink gallons 😉 Good luck with the rest of the week.

joolzmac
1 year ago

Hi I took a reaction with 30 mins to go!! Gutted x

joolzmac
1 year ago

On to day 3 today have some rash but not too bad! Feel I could run a marathon but my feet or legs say no!!

stumbler
1 year ago

@joolzmac , don’t run that marathon as it’s the steroids which are giving you this temporary boost.

And, running with a drip attached could be problematic. 😉

tracyd
1 year ago

Keep up the positivity J
You’re nearly half way through now xxx

joolzmac
1 year ago

Thanks steroids are in obs ok 👌
This my only marathon of meds today x

lilbird
1 year ago

Think you’re right @stumbler I had enough trouble steering my drip stand to the loo & back umpteen times a day!

Keep it up @joolzmac you’re nearly there 😄

joolzmac
1 year ago

Think I’ve been battered with a baseball bat!!

Tightest hug 🤗 ever last night!

Well day 4 today!

lilbird
1 year ago

Hope you made through your last day without any drama @joolzmac 😊 now to rest & recover!

joolzmac
1 year ago

Thanks made it thro 5 days it was a tough day 1 with infusion rate too fast, rest of week was fine very red and rashy!! But what’s a rash when you are a warrior!!

Still a tad jittery from steroids but feeling positive onwards and upwards ms friends love ❤️ to you all 🌈

stumbler
1 year ago

The only way is up, @joolzmac…………….

joolzmac
1 year ago

The past post days have been rough very high temp in morning.

joolzmac
1 year ago

That’s me 8 days post lemtrada doing good not getting home until physio is satisfied with me and my walking is stronger on the stairs. Feeling a wee bit better everyday ❤

stumbler
1 year ago

Keep it going, @joolzmac . 🙂

lilbird
1 year ago

Hi @joolzmac

Sorry to hear you’ve been having such a tough time of it but sounds like things are improving for you now, let’s hope that’s a trend that just keeps going 😉

joolzmac
1 year ago

Thanks hopefully get home midweek I have had great care and Drs have been thorough with tests everytime my temp was high. More physio then home I feel I am getting steadier and stronger everyday.

Being positive and taking my time to enjoy the calmness before I return home to the madness 😂😂

duffyi91
1 year ago

Well in up to now, keep it going joolz!! ✌️

joolzmac
1 year ago

Hi all I am going home today after 5 weeks and 6 days.
To see physio and OT and ms nurse is coming up to see me.
Excited but nervous at same time.
Julie x

stumbler
1 year ago

That’s good news, @joolzmac .

Take it easy and take care.

clarelouise
1 year ago

Joolzmac, just wondered how you are doing?

X

joolzmac
1 year ago

Hi doing good thanks still unable to walk unaided but using crutches now and still in chair for going around supermarkets.

Still got balance issues but neurologist was pleased with strength in my foot, so I’ve to wean myself off of splint.

Thanks for asking how are you?

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.