Last reply 1 year ago
AAAAHHH! NOW WHAT???

I’m the bloody POSTER CHILD for MS…. have been for 16 years. But yesterday’s MRI showed everything clear! I have 15 symptoms (and counting) and am NOT a hypochondriac! It took Teri Garr 26 years for her diagnosis and I don’t want to follow in her footsteps. I’m beyond frustrated. Blown off by yet another Neurologist, I wanted to tear his arm off and beat that smug look off his face! What is going on in my body? 😢

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

potter
1 year ago

Was it a MRI with contrast? Potter

atlorrielife
1 year ago

Yes, with contrast.

Anonymous
1 year ago

Hi @littiife there are lots diseases with similar symptoms to ms. If you’re willing to be open minded about finding out the cause of the disease consider looking at your family history (my mum had ms, my grandma leukaemia), Lyme disease, fungal infections/candida, leaky gut syndrome and your environment – do you live near power cables or a farm, is there mould in your home or work, are you stressed, when you eat certain food/drink do you feel bloated/gassy? Lots of things to consider I know, but you will end up eliminating some and then you will be able to deal with the problem. I hope that helps. 😄

sandwich
1 year ago

I get your frustration. No brain lesions can only be a good thing though so take comfort in that.
I hope you get to the bottom of it soon.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.