Last reply 6 years ago
Yoga

Lets try again. I cut & pasted from a word doc – and it turned out a bit doolally. I’ve had yoga sessions; find it boring & quite difficult to focus. I’m into my sports, altho can’t do sports I did b4. Maybe it’s the teacher, I do find her quite strange. Am I bein impatient? Can I try other thing?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

DJDsouza
6 years ago

I think getting right teacher in things like yoga or meditation helps loads

Tones
6 years ago

I do yogo – Its really helped me. Just do a few excersizes every couple of hours. I try to incorparte it into what I am doing normally. The breathing techniques are great for opening up your rib cage (if you suffer from banding) and maintaining good posture. Also try it in a swiming pool as this helps with sensory stuff if your having to deal with that as well.

loulou
6 years ago

Hiya small brown girl!
I know where you are coning from with the yoga, also pilates, I find it all so slow and boring and more about co-ordination and breathing!, I find that these exercises give my back so much pain, a little bit of advice…..try an Ijoy twist, I have talked about this in a previous post, it works your core, back and inner thigh, great if you have balance issues as I do, my phisio came to visit me today and had a go on it and was quite impressed and said she could feel her core working and she knows what she is talking about! if anyone out there has one of these, please do let me know your thoughts on this machine

smallbrowngirl
6 years ago

Hi Lou-Lou, I’ve just downloaded a site to see what the ljoy is, looks impressive, I may have to start saving to acquire one, thanx

loulou
6 years ago

Hi Small brown girl
It is on you tube, If you do buy one I dont think you will regret it, I have even more confidence in it now my phisio rates it! I have spent my life horseriding and until a few years ago power walking so it is a mixture of the two without the balance issues! I do about an hour on it daily, mindyou week-ends usually lapse!

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.