5 years ago
Pregnant and having a relapse

I’m scared. 16 weeks pregnant and having a relapse with severe double vision. Once again on steroids. I hope my baby will be ok. I feel like a failure.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

You will have to forgive my ignorance, but what is it that makes you feel like a failure? I can assure you that, just because you’re having a relapse, it does NOT make you a failure. Life, unfortunatly, can just be cruel sometimes, there is no rhyme or reason for it, it can just be a bastard.

I am sure your baby is fine, but as I’m a bloke I feel there are others on here able to speak with more authority on the subject for 🙂

Just wanted to agree with Gav, you are NOT a faliure.Know scary, but you wouldn’t have been put on steriods if it could hurt the baby. Get better and enjoy your pregnancy xx

Completely agree. This is not your fault! x

I agree with all of the above. You’re not a failure. Just keep thinking of the end product – a lovely little baby. Good luck.xx

Congratulation chick, sit back and try and enjoy your pregnancy.
You can get prisms fitted into fake glasses to correct your vision. Ask for it as they won’t always offer this – they need to refer you to an optometrist.
xxGhada

Firstly Congratulations 🙂 Please don’t feel like a failure!! I understand that you must be worried that the steroids would have an effect on your baby, but if it wasn’t safe they wouldn’t have put you on them! I’m a Mam, and one of the most difficult lessons I’ve had to learn is that you need to take care of yourself to be able to take care of your child, and when he/she arrives make sure you’re taking care of yourself properly too, plenty of rest! You are as important to your baby as your baby is to you, and you shouldn’t feel at all like a failure at all! Best of luck with your pregnancy and enjoy 🙂

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.