ricanfemale30 15/01/12
Last reply 6 years ago
New on Here

hey all ima noobie on this site.. trying to find others who are similar in my age that understands what the heck i go thru.. im 27 hispanic in nj.. i was dx’d when i was 20 but didnt damn near disable me until this past year.. i was on avonex.. now gilenya..its been a long road!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

mattymohawk
6 years ago

hello.theres plenty of people on here that have massive knowledge on ms & plenty of people with different symptoms & experiences.sorry to hear you are having a rough time lately,i have rrms & was in hospital with my left arm & leg totaly paralised but with help from my physio it came back 100%,stay positive & don’t give up on wobbly legs or weak arms,they can get back to normal after some rest & exercise.try these lot out & post a question.theres always someone with great advice 🙂

T
6 years ago

welcome to shift! sorry to hear you’ve had a bit of a rough time of it. there will be lots of ups and downs. the trick is to try to keep your chin up. there’s plenty of people on here who are always willing to help out, lend an ear and offer advice if you need it 🙂

ricanfemale30
6 years ago

Thanks I’m alone 70% of the day so it tends to b a bit lonely so its cool I can talk to others similar to my age so I took a shot

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.