SnowQueen75 22/11/11
Last reply 6 years ago
Hi to everyone at shift

Been looking on this site for a while. Still cannot get my head round it..lol, just like this ms. I have been diagnosed 8 weeks now and have had it for at least 4 years. I have lesions on my brain as had mri .

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

grahamfraser
6 years ago

Hello and welcome yeah it takes a while to get the hang of both the site and the MS but you will enjoy the site and it is really good if you have something on your mind and want to get it out there.
Graham Fraser

SnowQueen75
6 years ago

Thanks Graham xx

daisy
6 years ago

Hello there, really hope you find this site as friendly and helpful as I have, sometimes it just helps to know you are not alone! D x

SnowQueen75
6 years ago

Thanks Daisy, im just getting around it now lol. Im so glad im not alone. Just fed up with all this tingling and numbness and weakness and fatigue and list goes on. But I wont let this beat me xx

jrmcg1
6 years ago

You WILL not get beaten. Don’t worry, we are all in this together. Think of the positives and just remember that this life is what you make of it. If you think “I cant do it” then you wont. If you think “yes I can!” then you will! Boom baby!

Lus
6 years ago

Hey there!! This website is fantastic, i stumbled across it one night and it has helped me heaps. Just knowing theres other people out there going through the same stuff and understand exactly what your talking about is fantastic. I hope you find it useful. All the best with everything!

Anthony1
6 years ago

Keep positive! It will be hard at times, but you will get through it.
All the best

SnowQueen75
6 years ago

Thanks to all of you, sorry not replied. Got a real bad cold atm. Been in bed all day and probably will be up and about tomorrow as i hate staying in bed

Edw
6 years ago

Snow queen 75 welcome! Early days are a bit scary an Ov been diagnosed in 2009 and this site has been fab. Nice to speak to like minded people. And when you cannot get advice or ask what I think are silly or dft questions someone on here always has good advice! Love it on here. 8 weeks is very early on but finding all the fab people on here is a very good first step. As for being in bed- totally agree. I’m on steroids for relapse just now and I’m just treating it as a little rest fr
Myself before the madness of Christmas with a two year old. Treat yourself to some me time xx

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.