Last reply 6 years ago
Hands not working properly?

Does anyone else have times when their fingers just won’t work properly? My index finger just feels like it wants to curl up and I don’t have much strength to straighten it. To be fair, I havent been eating properly today, but its been this way sinc

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

gav
6 years ago

since I woke up

djdsouza
6 years ago

A cup of hot water with half a teaspoon of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey and keep stirring it before you drink. Don’t know if it will help, but is fun to find out and cheap! 😉

stumbler
6 years ago

Hey, DJ, do you have shares in Turmeric production?
Anyway, I’ve just started taking a Turmeric supplement – three days, nothing miraculous yet, but we live in hope.
🙂

djdsouza
6 years ago

Heheh, it does seem like it sometimes! It just the benefits I got from having half a teaspoon of turmeric in my breakfast is so clear to me.

Maybe I shouldn’t be telling everyone to try it, but it’s so dirt cheap (£1 for a kilogram of the powder) I just want people to try it. If it does’t work, it doesn’t work so no-ones lost their life savings trialling it 😉

stumbler
6 years ago

Well, I’ve got an initial three months supply, so I live in hope.
🙂

djdsouza
6 years ago

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1567576910002675
Scientific paper about the benefits of curcumin (the active ingredient in turmeric)

captainkristoff
6 years ago

Well I’ve got to thank DJDsouza for banging on about turmeric so much, since taking it the tingling in my hands has gone and the leg spasms when I’m tired have also stopped 😀

djdsouza
6 years ago

Excellent! Next step is to get turmeric clinically trialled and recognised by doctors. It still surprises me that health professionals haven’t heard about it! Can probably help rescue the NHS! 😉

lillylilly
6 years ago

All the turmeric talk has me curious to try it. I usually just eat in it Indian food.

And Gav, my hands often get tired like that, or lazy as I call it!! My right hand often feels so exhusted, that I describe the feeling of it needing a Radox bath for it’s aching muscle feeling. It’s so annoying. Sometimes I could be in the middle of a task, like knitting or as simple as tying my hair up, and my hand will just stop working, as if it’s saying “Enough!! I’ve done enough!”. You know when you’re walking a dog, and it just stops walking and sits down??! My hand does that!!!!

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.