DJDsouza 24/03/12
Last reply 6 years ago
Can’t help wanting to urinate

From having one relapse where I couldn’t pee at all and having to use a catheter, to having another relapse where I just need to go all the time.

It is frustrating when I’m not in control of my own destiny some times.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

Lillylilly
6 years ago

DJD, that sounds really tough. I just don’t think people understand that MS affects the smallest and strangest of things in a person!

Lillylilly
6 years ago

DJD, that sounds really tough. I just don’t think people understand that MS affects the smallest and strangest of things in a person!

DJDsouza
6 years ago

I guess I am more in control than I think, just pride that gets in the way 😉

stumbler
6 years ago

It can be a bit of a double-whammy. You need to get to the loo quick, but your legs don’t work like that anymore!
🙁

stevedomino
6 years ago

I’m suffering with this at the mo, plus 1st relapse since starting DMDs – it sucks but at least the sun is shining! 🙂

funnybank
6 years ago

i have another urine infection at the moment, really feel for you. i’ve had a few stressful things to deal with recently and i’ve noticed that this makes me need the loo every five minutes, it’s soo miserable. hope you feel better soon

stumbler
6 years ago

It is always wise to consult a Urologist for bladder/urinary issues. They can give you an MOT and confirm that MS is the cause of your problems.
Urine retention, a cause for urine/bladder infections could be addressed by self-catheterisation.

stevedomino
6 years ago

I’m suffering with this at the mo, plus 1st relapse since starting DMDs – it sucks but at least the sun is shining! 🙂

stevedomino
6 years ago

Refreshed the page and it reposted my slightly flip but sincerely-meant comment – dunno why!

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.