Last reply 6 years ago
Anyone use Southampton Neuro?

Hello

Just wondering what people think of the Neurologists and MS nurses at Soton General, who do you use, I have only seen Ian Gallea once but found him to be very good, I have yet to use a GOOD MS nurse though
Just interested to know your thoughts and advice xxx

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

Iain
6 years ago

hey lou-lou,
I haven’t seen the nuerologists at southampton, but have seen a MS nurse (Carrie) and my wife is friends with another (Sam). From my experience they seem very friendly and quite good at deciphering my descriptions of what I think is happening (really is difficult, I think there is propoer words used for ms type things, but I just seem to use pre-school words, twitchy is my word of choice at the moment?!).

No real advice though I’m affraid (well apart from bring someone who knows you and your situation, because I didn’t in the past then either don’t ask questions, or forget answers!)

AmandaPiper
6 years ago

I go to Southampton and under DR Half Penny and I see Carrie. When Jane was there she would phone me ssstraight back with answers to my questions and help. But now It seems to be about a week bafore I hear back. But I know there very busy. But i’ve needed help urgently.

AmandaPiper
6 years ago

I go to Southampton and under DR Half Penny and I see Carrie. When Jane was there she would phone me ssstraight back with answers to my questions and help. But now It seems to be about a week bafore I hear back. But I know there very busy. But i’ve needed help urgently.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.