fozgod1 12/03/15
Last reply 2 years ago
1hr newb just saying hi.

Hi to the world shift ms, my name is mark and I am 39 been DX 3yrs or so. I have rrms and current treatment is or should I say was not so current I was on Tysarbri since but switing to Gillenya next week.

Well hi to you all, I found shift by accident whilst trawling YouTube and came across their bids which are fantastic and the most real and moving I have seen for ages. I write poetry and run my own novice and modest website. Keeps the mind active you know.

Many thanks

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

3 years ago

Hi @fozgod1 and welcome to our piece of cyber-space.

We’re quite a bunch of like-minded people, from all parts of the world.

So, put your feet up and have a look around. 😉

3 years ago

Hi Mark, welcome to shift! hope the transition to gilenya goes well for you, I’ve been on it just over 2 years and feel great on it, no new symptoms at all since starting, so fingers crossed it agrees with you too! Oh, and make sure you take a good book or something with you for the first day of monitoring- it’s really boring! Jane x

3 years ago

Hi Mark welcome I’m new too and have found the website great 🙂

3 years ago

Welcome to the group, we’re a good bunch of MSers and supporters:)
Pretty awesome actually:)

3 years ago

Hi @ fozgod1.

2 years ago

Hi Mark!
Welcome! I’ve found the group on here to be very helpful. Been on Gilenya 6.5 years and doing as well as I could hope (not a cure…waiting on that, right?).
Oh, and @janep has good advice, bring along something to do during 1st dose observation.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.