Last reply 8 years ago
To trial or not to trial

I had a call today from my MS specialist mentioning a drugs trial i showed interest in. He said that if i went ahead i cannot start copaxone or rebif. Im waiting for more details from the drugs trial specialist but im now a little scared and not sure what to do. :/

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

8 years ago

Hi Dan, this is a tough call but just wanted to reply and wish you luck. It’s great news that you have multiple options open to you. The trial sounds exciting- I’m always fascinated by the new therapies coming through and the drugs seem to be getting better and better, but like you say, without more information it’s really hard to start making a decision. Try not to be scared, your team will be able to give you information and support and whatever option you go for, you’re making an active decision to help manage your MS. Good luck and keep us posted! Jane xx

8 years ago

I second what @janep says! Good Luck! x

8 years ago

Hi Dan

Can I ask what drug the trial is for? I’m going for one too. I have an appointment on 19th June to see if I am suitable. I’m really hoping I get on it. The alternative for me was also Copaxone – I may end up on it yet!


8 years ago

The drugs trial is OPRA it is in phase 3 of the trial stage now.

8 years ago

I’m awaiting pis for it as well. where are you going Barts?

Join to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.