I just came across this article: https://hbr.org/2020/03/that-discomfort-youre-feeling-is-grief
Written in the context of the covid-19 outbreak, but does this already sound familiar to anyone else?
– Acceptance is where the power lies and where we find control.
– Find balance in the things you are thinking.
– Come into the present.
– Let go of what you can’t control.
– Stock up on compassion. (I think this should say be kind to yourself as well as other people!)
– Continue to find meaning.
– It’s not linear, but let yourself feel the different emotions and keep going.
Sending you all calmness and positivity on your individual journeys and remember this current covid-19-craziness will pass. 🤗