I finally, after over half a year since diagnosis, got a call that my medication is ready to be sent to me.
I decided on Brabio/copaxone, because of my age and plans to start a family some time soon.
Now all great, however I picked up on the fact that the hospital screwed up my prescription and instead of the daily dose I am to receive a 3 times a week, stronger one.
And here’s my question for everyone who received this drug before – are side effects much stronger on this higher dose?
I know that this depends on person and I might not get them at all, however with my husband being away at the sea and me working, studying and having a puppy to look after I am really scared in case they hit hard. I recently moved and don’t have many friends or any family to rely on, so if I’m there all nauseated with headache there is not a single person who would be able to help me survive the day.
So I can either go with the higher dose, or return the prescription and wait for hospital to write a new one, which might then take another month or two, as they are slow af.
Not sure what to do, so trying to get all different angles I can look at. Need to make a decision by tomorrow. Any advice?
Browse categories and add by clicking on them
You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.