@loulou 

Last reply

loulou

3 days now !!!

I have had a headache, it is in my left eye socket and kept me awake for hours last night, I feel really terrible, done a bit of research and seems like it is a "tension headache" due to bad posture and neck ache, I have both I do believe this was my very first MS symptom as it is the same sort of headache I have had for about 8 years and before that Id never ever experienced one, also I take LDN and trying to find an effective pain killer suitable to take with LDN Does anyone else have these awful headaches that last for ages?
@pottypete

When I first started with ms, I had massive headaches lasting weeks. They were so intense, I would bang my head against a wall, trying to knock myself out. They truly were horrendous. I feel for you. xxxx

@loulou

Hi pete thanks It has finally cleared AT LAST! Had a shower and slipped up, went very weak and asked husband for help to get out then took me half an hour to recover! Not a good day, looking forward to a roaring fire glass of wine and my roast dinner! Hope you are having a good day x