@gpeps 

Last reply

gpeps

20,000 members and counting...

Hi all This week marks a real milestone for me and the Shift.ms community. I am not only extremely proud but also excited to announce that the forum has welcomed its 20,000th member. We could never have imagined the community would get to this size when we started out. This wouldn’t be possible without each and every one of you and I’d like to thank you all for making this milestone possible, and providing support to each other when we need it. Our growing network means that we are ready to welcome those recently diagnosed with open arms, while also being there for members who need propping up when MS makes life hard. We want you to connect with others so that you can form meaningful relationships with MSers that have shared interests from across the globe - and the more people who share their experiences, the better. So let’s keep on growing and sharing our experiences. I’d love to hear your stories on how the Shift.ms network has helped you - please share. Thank you again for being part of Shift.ms and making it what it is today, our dedicated volunteers, brilliant network of supporters, and of course the awesome team (past and present) who have got us where we are today. George
@merfield

@gpeps, CONGRATULATIONS to all @ shiftms. It’s certainly helped me and enabled me to meet and make good supportive MSer friends.xx

@doubleo7HUD

That’s a lot of MSdebators 😂