@chloeautumnx 

Last reply

chloeautumnx

12 week isolation advice- COVID19

Hi, is there anyone (preferably health professionals) who could offer advice for my situation please? Background: I have Rapidly Evolving Severe RRMS and had Lemtrada 3 years ago. My immune system is still affected by the infusion but not dangerously low. Since the outbreak of COVID19, the government listed MS on the vulnerable list and I was advised by an MS nurse to stay at home. I work as a teaching assistant in a primary school and have a 15 month old son. Since then, we have all been isolating as a family because I don’t know how affected I will be if I contract the virus. I have mobility issues due to my MS but not respiratory issues. However, as time has gone on, the guidance seems to have changed and MS doesn’t seem to be on the list anymore. Am I still classed as vulnerable? Should I stay off work? Please help me understand this. Thank you.
@Stumbler

@chloeautumnx , check out the recent posts and Youtube clips from Dr Aaron Boster. My understanding is that you shouldn't be at any greater risk than anybody else, MS or not, of your age.