@Claire_Carpenter 

Last reply

Claire_Carpenter

1 week post Lemtrada Round 2

Round 2 finished 2nd Nov, all straight forward no complications. It actually seemed to be a lot easier than last year. I know it's still early days and I am listening to my body and taking naps as and when needed. The only thing I really seem to be struggling with at the moment is concentrating on anything, my brain just doesn't seem to be firing on all cylinders, does that make sense? It took my poor husband literally 5 minutes yesterday to explain to me that was being a bit slow on the uptake and following conversations! I haven't really experienced anything like this before, so just looking for reassurance I guess... Claire
@Stumbler

@claire_carpenter , I have no personal experience, but it does seem early days for you. It's only a week past the introduction of three days of powerful medication. So, be patient and keep drinking the water to flush the medication through your system. :wink:

@GAZMATAZ

I have only had found one however I did experience something similar I got lost on the way to the ward. It was literally down the hall and up the stairs, but could I remember how to get there. I thought it was the steroids they give you to minimize the side effects lack of sleep etc it took a couple days being back home in my bed hearing my man's snores to feel back to full concentrating power.