Thank you all for the advice. I know my treatment at work is wrong (and illegal) but currently I don’t know if I have it in me to fight that issue. That’s why I leaned towards just leaving, but maybe that’s a cop out.
My gp is great though, so I will contact her. And also consider other options before making a haste decision.