So maybe next time I’ll wait until I’m fully better. Got a sore throat two nights ago and ended up in A&E with sepsis yesterday. Feeling a bit rubbish that this is probably the way things are going to be from now on. Fingers crossed the tysabri is actually working, looking forward to my next MRI.
Thanks for both your advise 🙂