On behalf of the MS community, MS Reporter Robby asks Dr Davies “MS is taking over my life and I don’t even have the condition. What can I do?”
MS Reporter: Robby
Expert: Dr Rachel Davies is a counsellor and Senior Practice Consultant at relationship support charity, Relate. Find out more about Relate’s services here: www.relate.org.uk.
– Recognising it is taking over your life is a good start and shows the connection you have with your partner – this is a positive
– Look after yourself and your life too
– Think about ways you can make yourself happy and fulfilled
– Don’t let MS take over your relationship
– Re-introduce the fun things in your relationship, things you enjoyed prior to MS coming in to your life.