10 videos for Occupational Therapist
I’m not lazy, I have MS. How can I explain this to people?
Outwardly, it’s not obvious that I struggle to stand for long periods of time. How can I manage this in public?
How can I help others around me understand hidden symptoms like fatigue?
I’m considering quitting my course because I can’t manage studying with MS
How can I revise effectively when my brain feels like a sieve?
What reasonable adjustments could an MSer request from a university or college?
Do you have any tips on improving cognitive functions?
What adjustments can I make to help me get in and out of the bath?
Search for content from one of our Expert Types
- Acas writer
- Access 2 Learn
- Airport Logistics
- Associate Professor
- Clinical Researcher
- Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist
- Consultant Neurologist
- Consultant Nurse
- Counselling Psychologist
- Director of External Affairs - MS Society
- Disability and Inclusion Expert
- Disability and Inclusion Specialist
- Disability Specialist
- DSA assessor
- Expert by experience
- Expert MSer
- Head of Disability
- Health Psychologist
- HR Consultant
- MacDonald Professor of Neurology
- MS Advocate
- MS Nurse
- MS Nurse Consultant
- MS Nurse Practitioner
- MS Specialist Nurse
- MSer and founder of Active MSers
- MSer Expert
- MSers Expert and founder of Active MSers
- Neurological Physiotherapist
- Neurology Research Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Paediatric MS Neurologist
- Paediatric MS Nurse
- Pain consultant
- Policy Manager
- Policy Officer
- Profession of clinical neuroscience
- Professor of clinical neuroscience
- Professor of cognitive health
- Professor of Neuro Immunology
- Professor Of Neuroimmunology
- Professor of Neurology
- Professor of Rehabilitation
- Research Director
- Research psychologist
- Senior Policy Officer
- Senior Policy Officer MS Society
- Social Research Methodologist