Search for content from one of our Expert Types
- Airport Logistics
- Clinical Researcher
- Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist
- Consultant Neurologist
- Consultant Nurse
- Counselling Psychologist
- Director of External Affairs - MS Society
- Expert MSer
- Health Psychologist
- MacDonald Professor of Neurology
- MS Nurse
- MS Nurse Consultant
- MS Specialist Nurse
- MSer and founder of Active MSers
- MSer Expert
- MSers Expert and founder of Active MSers
- Neurological Physiotherapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Pain consultant
- Policy Manager
- Professor of clinical neuroscience
- Professor of cognitive health
- Professor of Neuro Immunology
- Professor Of Neuroimmunology
- Professor of Neurology
- Professor of Rehabilitation
- Research Director
- Research psychologist
- Social Research Methodologist
14 videos for Neuropsychologist
What should people living with MS care more about in their treatment?
How do priorities differ between healthcare professionals and MSers?
How diet affect brain health?
I’m trying to live a normal life, does my brain health affect this? What can I do?
What can I do to show that my memory and cognition is letting me down?
Do I need to preserve brain health from soon after diagnosis?
Saying the wrong word… is this because my brain is shrinking?
What lifestyle changes can I make to prevent or limit brain atrophy?