14 videos for Neuropsychologist
What should people living with MS care more about in their treatment?
How do priorities differ between healthcare professionals and MSers?
I’m trying to live a normal life, does my brain health affect this? What can I do?
What can I do to show that my memory and cognition is letting me down?
Do I need to preserve brain health from soon after diagnosis?
Saying the wrong word… is this because my brain is shrinking?
What lifestyle changes can I make to prevent or limit brain atrophy?
What can I do to help my concentration and be able to focus better?
Search for content from one of our Expert Types
- Acas writer
- Access 2 Learn
- Access to Work at the Department of Work and Pensions
- Airport Logistics
- Associate Professor
- Clinical Researcher
- Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist
- Consultant Neurologist
- Consultant Nurse
- Counselling Psychologist
- Director of External Affairs - MS Society
- Disability and Inclusion Expert
- Disability and Inclusion Specialist
- Disability Specialist
- DSA assessor
- Expert by experience
- Expert MSer
- Head of Disability
- Health Psychologist
- HR Consultant
- HR Specialist
- MacDonald Professor of Neurology
- MS Advocate
- MS Nurse
- MS Nurse Consultant
- MS Nurse Practitioner
- MS Specialist Nurse
- MSer and founder of Active MSers
- MSer Expert
- MSers Expert and founder of Active MSers
- Neurological Physiotherapist
- Neurology Research Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Paediatric MS Neurologist
- Paediatric MS Nurse
- Pain consultant
- Policy Manager
- Policy Officer
- Profession of clinical neuroscience
- Professor of clinical neuroscience
- Professor of cognitive health
- Professor of Neuro Immunology
- Professor Of Neuroimmunology
- Professor of Neurology
- Professor of Rehabilitation
- Psychosexual therapist
- Research Director
- Research psychologist
- Senior Policy Officer
- Senior Policy Officer MS Society
- Social Research Methodologist