@username
Please wait...
Sort by

@shiftms-polls 

Last reply

shiftms-polls

The emotional impact of your MS diagnosis

Cast your mind back to that moment when you were sitting opposite your doctor and told “it’s multiple sclerosis”. Three words that are nothing short of life changing. When we speak to MSers about their diagnosis appointment, it’s clear that how those three words are delivered, and the care that im...

MS & trauma. On a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being not traumatic at all and 5 being extremely traumatic, how would you rate the emotional impact of your MS diagnosis?

Total answers: 1063

Hate my life

Suffering from depression due too ms. People are mean and dont understand what i go through, going on dates ends up being ignored, friends turning their backs on me and co worker thinking i am just using my ms as an excuse too not lift heavy😞

@shiftms-polls 

Last reply

shiftms-polls

Opinion check; Should HCPs discuss progression at diagnosis?

Are you the type of person who wants to know all of the facts about progression as early as possible, or would you rather cross that bridge when you get to it? There can be a lot of disparity surrounding the topic of progression, so let us know your thoughts down below 👇 Sharing your opinions c...

Should healthcare professionals discuss progression at diagnosis?

Total answers: 32

Hello to all ms users

Hi all, it's been a few months since I was last on this site. There is no excuse, no reason but all the same I am still on Kensimpta and the walking hasn't really improved. My memory is still a blur and understanding of others is not always clear. There are options but it is taking the right one kno...

London Marathon!!

Hi, calling all MSers!! My brother in law is running the London Marathon to raise money for the MS society because of my MS diagnosis. Amazingly the bank he works for is also match funding every donation which is brilliant! If anyone has a spare few pounds and wants to support him to help the MS Soc...

@Croft239 

Last reply

Croft239

Ms hug??

I keep feeling like I need to take a deep breath and yawn. My chest doesn’t hurt. But I just have this strange feeling like I need to do this deep breath all the time. Is this a symptom?? Thanks
Maidenhead, United Kingdom

@Lornajojo 

Last reply

Lornajojo

Diet

What can we eat and what cant we eat i love food im not a big take out person but i have a family who likes homemade fried chicken peppered steak fry ups probably all the things i shouldnt eat we also eat healthy veggies fruit the normal but certain foods wipe me out more

puemonococal vaccine?

Hi all, Hope you’re all ok. Question.. my MS nurse has asked me to have the puemonococal vaccine before I have my infusion, however has mentioned it’s only advisory and not something mandatory to prevent me having the infusion. Just wondered if some of you have had this, and is it better to do...

@PoppyP 

Last reply

PoppyP

Incidental findings on MRI

Has anyone else had a meningioma found incidentally when having an MRI scan to look for leisons?
Bangor, United Kingdom