@username
Please wait...
Sort by

@Liffy 

Last reply

Liffy

Back pain

Each time I speak to a neurologist they tell me that the pain I have in my upper back is not linked to my MS. Yet as soon as I do any light gardening, or go for a walk I am OK when I am am but on the evening I can barely move, I get spasms in my rib cage that take my breath away and I find it very ...

@Mcfly 

Last reply

Mcfly

Where are your lesions?

Hi Just a quick question. Do any of you just have spinal lesions? Or do you have them in your brain as well as spine? Thanks so much in advance for your comments and time.
Perth, Australia

@Maxscott 

Last reply

Maxscott

Newly diagnosed

I have just been diagnosed with MS. Still waiting for results from my lumbar puncture to find out which type. I am still in hospital unable to walk and just after peoples experiences of how they have been with it. I currently have numbness from the chest down and in the palms of my hands. Thank you ...

@Louise2424 

Last reply

Louise2424

Vitamin D

Just need some help, I've been taking 1000 I.U for ages, but I've been told to start taking 4000 I.U but I couldn't find any 4000 so got 3000 I.U, does any one else take vitamin D with 3000 I.U, just wanna check I'm doing the right thing. Thanks guys

@costella 

Last reply

costella

This just me?

Every time I wake up from sleep my entire body is stiff, stiff, numb and painful to the point I can barely feel what I'm doing and barely move. It feels like my entire body is under a me sized weight until it wears off which usually takes me a while, I have to slowly use every part of my body to get...

@BULLMAN 

Last reply

BULLMAN

Todays post

The old days Raised on egg & chips Played out in the dirt Came in when street lights came on Got a smack when I was naughty Just 3 tv channels, no remote School days always started with assembly Recorded Top 40 on a Sunday night off the radio onto a cassette Didn’t know what a Happy Meal was …… And...

@jacob 

Last reply

jacob

Bladder dysfunction worse after Ocrevus infusion

I was doing quite well with my bladder after starting solifenacin, however since Monday when I had my infusion it has been worse than ever! I've been needing to pee constantly, much more than before I started solifenacin. I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed that their bladder symptoms are...

Balance issues.

Hi all, could you please tell me, do you have periods of being severely off balance/feeling drunk for days on end, having quite a rough spell atm.

@Bestmumever 

Last reply

Bestmumever

RRMS

Hello, I'm new to MS and have been diagnosed two/three years ago. They are looking at putting me Kesimpta, but I am unsure whether to take it as it wipes out your system. I am able to walk still and have the usual MS fatigue and symptoms. I work full time and really do not want to go on this medi...

@EleanorAdmin 

Last reply

EleanorAdmin

MS and mental health study - share your thoughts below 🧠

Here at Shift.ms, we're always talking about the link between MS and mental health. MSer Krishna took to the MS Latest page to reflect on how her own experience relates to the latest research shared in Multiple Sclerosis Today. According to a recent study from the University of British Columbia, pe...