@username
Please wait...
Sort by

@shiftms-polls 

Last reply

shiftms-polls

Women MSers, let us know what you think! 🤔

We're partnering with @rachelhorne - prominent journalist, researcher and founder of the Rachel Horne Prize for Women's Research in MS - on a new video series about women's health and MS. Together, we want to know more about your experience of discussing women's health questions with your MS team. ...

Do you feel confident talking to MS healthcare professionals about, possibly uncomfortable, women's health issues such as menstruation, contraception, sex, pregnancy and/or menopause? Whether you agree, disagree or have a lot more to say on the subject, please tell us your story in the comments below 👇

Total answers: 300

@shiftms-polls 

Last reply

shiftms-polls

Women with MS: a question for you 📝

Misdiagnosis is pretty common among us MSers since MS symptoms can mimc other conditions. Interestingly, the Multiple Sclerosis In America 2019 survey showed that women are MORE likely to be misdiagnosed so we wanted to get your thoughts below 👇 P.S. Share your stories in the comments below 💬 Yo...

Were you initially misdiagnosed before your MS diagnosis?

Total answers: 562

@shiftms-polls 

EditedLast reply

shiftms-polls

Tired of medical jargon with MS?

We've just launched a new Shift.ms poll. Take part below👇 A recent US study linked MS fatigue with reduced brain power so we want to know: • Does the way MS is currently written and spoken about make you feel excluded or disconnected? • Do you feel empowered and supported by the language used aro...

How much do you agree or disagree with the following statement: MS language is accessible and easy to understand.

Total answers: 309

@shiftms-polls 

Last reply

shiftms-polls

Poll: What was your main consideration when choosing an MS treatment?

Hey peeps 👋 Billy from Shift.ms here. I wanted to get your thoughts and opinions as we've had lots of new members join us recently. I feel like I got quite lucky with picking my MS treatment. My neurologist in London recommended three DMTs to me (Ocrevus, Tysabri, Tecfidera) and patiently explaine...

What was your main consideration when choosing your MS treatment?

Total answers: 690

@shiftms-polls 

Last reply

shiftms-polls

New treatments question 💊! Have you heard about BTK inhibitors?

A year ago Professor Gavin Giovannoni published a blog about a new group of treatments in development called BTK inhibitors (link in comments). With multiple trials ongoing, Gavin wondered if these treatments could “usher in the next generation of innovative MS treatments”. At the time, the post...

How do you feel about BTK inhibitors – a new line of MS treatments in development?

Total answers: 269

@Stu-MS 

EditedLast reply

Stu-MS

Acceptance.

Having being diagnosed early last year, I cannot seem to accept being an MS sufferer. I tend to ignore it, not read up on it or anything. Suppose I’m scared. I was told by my consultant today that maybe part of the acceptance procedure would be to talk to people with similar issues, as this may help...

@BurntOutRoach 

Last reply

BurntOutRoach

Depression/Relationship Troubles

The depression comes in waves for me. I hit lows that I never thought possible. Between the fatigue, pain and other symptom's I feel like I can never get a break. My marriage has suffered the most and my wife just feels like a roommate at this point. I don’t know what to do to get the motivation bac...

@HEARTY18 

Last reply

HEARTY18

Relaps

Since having ms I been lucky not to have a relaps is there sign that u going into relaps bc right now my legs and arms are hurting and feet are feeling weird

Hair snapping off at 1-3 inches

Hi everyone Not sure if this is my MS, perimenopause or genetics or a combination of all of them. Background, I've had waist long hair since childhood. My mum had hairloss during cancer treatment in her 40s. I'm 41. Shortly after my first and second ocrevus infusions I noticed my hair was becoming...

@Ra8chC 

Last reply

Ra8chC

Ocrevus Infusion

Hi, I’ve just been booked in for my 1st infusion, I’m just wondering what are peoples experiences, it’s safe to say I’m nervous about it
Nottingham, United Kingdom