@username
Please wait...
Sort by

@dipetar 

Last reply

dipetar

Not on DMT, no relapses, left leg fades

Any advice? Generally I have relapses - one every three years, and I am not on DMT. This year, my left leg slowly fades away. Stairs, walking for a longer period now becomes a challenge.

@shiftms-polls 

Last reply

shiftms-polls

Women MSers - what are your unmet needs? 🤔

In anticipation of our brand new Women & MS video series (launching later in the autumn. Watch. This. Space), we’re taking the needs of female MSers directly to healthcare professionals next month at ECTRIMS, Europe’s biggest MS conference. We’ve already had an amazing response to two previous Wome...

What is the biggest unmet need for women with MS in 2023?

Total answers: 277

@shiftms-polls 

Last reply

shiftms-polls

Self-care poll 📊! What's your biggest focus right now?

Hi 2024 👋 December is a time of excess for many; LOTS of food, wine and sitting down. People often view January as a clean slate where you can create new behaviours for the year ahead. While we don't believe anyone needs to transform themselves just because we've done another lap around the sun...

My biggest self care focus in January is...

Total answers: 263

@shiftms-polls 

Last reply

shiftms-polls

Poll: Has Shift.ms helped you to connect with like-minded people?

Almost 15 years ago, Shift.ms was founded because of a lack in vital social and emotional support for MSers. Today, we're still trying to make the best community for you. Fill out our poll to let us know whether Shift.ms has helped you ⬇️ PS. Click the link to fill out our annual impact survey an...

Has Shift.ms helped you to connect with like-minded people to speak about your MS?

Total answers: 73

Problems with groin

Got to have veins checked in legs now as got problem with groin feeling and pain , appreciate anyone else dealing with this xxx
Horsham, United Kingdom

@shiftms-polls 

Last reply

shiftms-polls

Opinion check; Should HCPs discuss progression at diagnosis?

Are you the type of person who wants to know all of the facts about progression as early as possible, or would you rather cross that bridge when you get to it? There can be a lot of disparity surrounding the topic of progression, so let us know your thoughts down below 👇 Sharing your opinions c...

Should healthcare professionals discuss progression at diagnosis?

Total answers: 141

@Lornajojo 

Last reply

Lornajojo

Diet

What can we eat and what cant we eat i love food im not a big take out person but i have a family who likes homemade fried chicken peppered steak fry ups probably all the things i shouldnt eat we also eat healthy veggies fruit the normal but certain foods wipe me out more

@shiftms-guides 

EditedLast reply

shiftms-guides

What is Shift.ms?

Hey 👋 Welcome to the Shift.ms community! Drop a comment below and let us know where you're from 👇 Whether you've got MS questions, you're seeking advice, or you just want to chat to other MSers, we've got you covered 💚 Take a minute to hear Sarah's MS story and learn how she gets the most out ...

I have tenth infusion on Wednesday

I wanted to share a video about the stuff I take to my infusion but

@Annie2 

Last reply

Annie2

Ms and heart failure

Can anyone tell me if ms can cause heart failure. ? Not sure if my heart failure connected to the ms that i was told for 6 years I had rrms, then told not and now been told have again. Lots of other symptoms but 2 years ago was told had heart failure and just wondered if connected, thankyou