@username
Please wait...
Sort by

@Mcfly 

Last reply

Mcfly

Where are your lesions?

Hi Just a quick question. Do any of you just have spinal lesions? Or do you have them in your brain as well as spine? Thanks so much in advance for your comments and time.
Perth, Australia

Todays post

The clocks go forward on Sunday. At least that’s one hour without rain.
Leeds, UK

@DanP 

EditedLast reply

DanP

Charity Donation! 31st March!

Going to be donating my first donation to MS Society next weekend! Managed to raise £205 in around three weeks from my YouTube channel! Very grateful to all who helped! 100% of any donations made via PayPal will go towards the donation pot! Since this, I am overwhelmed to also say I have over £200...
Huddersfield, UK

@Debski63 

Last reply

Debski63

MAYZENT (Siponimod)

Hi My name is Debbie I am 63 and have secondary progressive MS. I have just been offered Mayzent to slow down the progression. I would like to know if anyone else has taken this and what you think. Thank you in advance

@166wow 

Last reply

166wow

Tender scalp

My scalp (not hair) is very tender and occasionally I have terrific itching. Is these common?
London, United Kingdom

@Equalsquare 

Last reply

Equalsquare

Siponimod

I am about to start siponimod treatment after stopping on rebif beta interferon. I am now SPMS. Who has started on Siponomod? Any thoughts, what's your experience of it? How have your MS symptoms been with this drug.

@calNFFC 

Last reply

calNFFC

Itchy scalp

Hi all, Does anyone have any advice/tips to ease a really itchy scalp? Itchyness under the skin comes and goes and is bearable but my scalp as been this way for a week now and is driving me mad.

@Hill1958 

Last reply

Hill1958

Falls with possible MS

I think I have MS I have had a good few falls - what happens is, Once I got out of my car at my sons school, my heel of my runner went into the pot hole I held onto the handle of my car door, next I felt all power leave from my neck and hands Like the blood draining Next I collapsed, like I fainte...

@Croft239 

Last reply

Croft239

Clear lumber puncture results

Hello I was diagnosed June 2023. I had an MRI which showed some lesions. But I also had a lumber puncture which was normal. Although I have many ms symptoms (overactive bladder, weak legs , fatigue) I think I have always struggled with the ‘what if it’s not?’ Because my lumber puncture was normal....