@username
Please wait...
Sort by

@EleanorAdmin 

Edited

EleanorAdmin

It's MS Awareness Week! Get involved using #MSUnfiltered

This MS Awareness Week, Shift.ms have partnered with MS Society, MS Trust, Neurotherapy Network, Overcoming MS, MS Together and MS-UK to launch the #MSUnfiltered campaign. Together, we're dropping the filter and getting real, shining a light on those not-so-glam symptoms. Have you had any symptoms...

@DecaffandCats 

Last reply

DecaffandCats

Ankylosing Spondylitis and MS

Hello! Forum newbie here. Since this forum seems to be quite global, I was wondering how many of us out there have both AS and MS? I’ve seen a few old posts from years back asking the same with not many responses. Are we really that few and far between?? I had my AS diagnosis in 2016 and MS diagn...

@Cori92 

Last reply

Cori92

Depression

I am going trough a very rough time with depression right now. I am desperate, I don’t know what to do anymore. I do not have energy at all, I am tired all the time and get dizzy spells left and right everyday. I am in antidepressants, however I do not feel any difference. What can I do? My doctor i...

@Stu-MS 

EditedLast reply

Stu-MS

Acceptance.

Having being diagnosed early last year, I cannot seem to accept being an MS sufferer. I tend to ignore it, not read up on it or anything. Suppose I’m scared. I was told by my consultant today that maybe part of the acceptance procedure would be to talk to people with similar issues, as this may help...

@shiftms-polls 

Last reply

shiftms-polls

Opinion check; Should HCPs discuss progression at diagnosis?

Are you the type of person who wants to know all of the facts about progression as early as possible, or would you rather cross that bridge when you get to it? There can be a lot of disparity surrounding the topic of progression, so let us know your thoughts down below 👇 Sharing your opinions c...

Should healthcare professionals discuss progression at diagnosis?

Total answers: 199

@Ra8chC 

Last reply

Ra8chC

Ocrevus Infusion

Hi, I’ve just been booked in for my 1st infusion, I’m just wondering what are peoples experiences, it’s safe to say I’m nervous about it
Nottingham, United Kingdom

@shiftms-polls 

Last reply

shiftms-polls

Poll: Has Shift.ms helped you to connect with like-minded people?

Almost 15 years ago, Shift.ms was founded because of a lack in vital social and emotional support for MSers. Today, we're still trying to make the best community for you. Fill out our poll to let us know whether Shift.ms has helped you ⬇️ PS. Click the link to fill out our annual impact survey an...

Has Shift.ms helped you to connect with like-minded people to speak about your MS?

Total answers: 102

@shiftms-polls 

Last reply

shiftms-polls

Women MSers - what are your unmet needs? 🤔

In anticipation of our brand new Women & MS video series (launching later in the autumn. Watch. This. Space), we’re taking the needs of female MSers directly to healthcare professionals next month at ECTRIMS, Europe’s biggest MS conference. We’ve already had an amazing response to two previous Wome...

What is the biggest unmet need for women with MS in 2023?

Total answers: 295

@charlmzs 

Last reply

charlmzs

Blood Donations

Having used to donate blood, I called up the blood bank to ask if I’m able to donate blood now that I have MS. I was told ‘No’ as there isn’t enough evidence to show if MS is transmittable & if it’s transmittable by blood. This is a bit of a disappointment & I’m surprised there isn’t enough evidenc...

@HEARTY18 

Last reply

HEARTY18

Relaps

Since having ms I been lucky not to have a relaps is there sign that u going into relaps bc right now my legs and arms are hurting and feet are feeling weird