Last reply 1 week ago
Zaps

I suffer from horrible zaps i hate them its so painful, oh but thats right i was told by my dr that MS doesn’t hurt hhaaaaaa, i have also had a total knee replacement at 41 cuz the MONSTER caused osteonecrosis, my knee died , i was also on TYSABRI, and that med put me on life support, i have also been on rebif rebedose, my body rejected it aftr 6 months
I was also on copaxone my body once agin rejected that as well, im a very hard case cuz my brain has 21 lesions, but not typical with MS, my gait is prerty bad as well
I also have short term memory loss , and double vision
I also have FIBROMYALGIA on top of MS I also have copd, asthma,pulmonary fibrosis,and emphysema i am a walking time bomb waitn to go off.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

cosine
1 week ago

I pray things get easy for you. God only puts you through things he know you can handle.
What do you believe about the after life?

wendyhills
1 week ago

@camoqueen42 wow you have not had it easy have you. I hope things improve for you and you find a DMT that works and your not allergic too. I get zaps mainly at night electric shock type pain in the bottom of my feet and my legs not a nice feeling. That’s ridiculous MS don’t hurt think you should find a dr who has half a clue xx good luck meanwhile plenty on here happy to offer support 🤗

camoqueen42
1 week ago

@wendyhills no i definitely haven’t but i will say i thank god that i had my stroke yes i know it sounds stupid but its the truth if it wasn’t fer that then i wouldn’t have known everything else, i kept telln my neurologist that umm hello yes it does, the tremors i get can be really bad at times , and thank u sooo much its great to have peeps to talk to who know what we go threw.
And @cosine i believe there is afterlife.

potter
1 week ago

I have stabbing pains everywhere, I don’t think neuros consider that as pain. You might consider changing doctors. It sounds like you have multiple autoimmune syndrome. I have a couple of autoimmune skin problems also. My mothers family is a genetic cesspool, my aunts who died of MS are watching over me. I know they are trying to help me the best they can and I thank them all of the time. Potter

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.