Last reply 6 years ago
Your top three songs to inspire

I was just wondering what are other peoples top three songs to inspire them? I’ve got a few in my physio playlist. Mine would have to be Titabiun by David Guetta, I just love the line ‘You shoot me down but I won’t fall’, Katy Perry with Firework, poppy yes, but top lyrics ‘You’re original, cannot be replaced.’ and Eminem with Not Afriad, the lyrics just say to me about conquering your demons, or in my case my MS. So whats your top three?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

thechunkeymonk
6 years ago

I’m not sure about one particular song, it really depends whether I want something meaningful or uplifting. Have Always quite like the first line of an Eels song, which says ‘if you’re scared to die you’d better not be scared to live’ – have thought about this lyric quite a lot over the years, especially recently. Not meaning to be downbeat about it, quite the opposite in fact. Just my 2 penneth.

ophelia
6 years ago

Just at the moment it’s We are young by Fun ” tonight, we are young, we can set the world on fire” love it!!!

Becks
6 years ago

Bon Jovi – Its my Life
Tom Baxter – Better
still thinking of a third song!!!!!!!!!!!!

mhorn50
6 years ago

It wasn’t until I stopped working that I really found an artist that truly inspired me….Jason Mraz, his voice is flawless, his lyrics are thought provoking, inspirational and come from the heart.

If anyone has a chance to listen, do so.
“Life isn’t coming at you, it’s coming from you”—Jason Mraz

thechunkeymonk
6 years ago

@Becks – I’m a big Tom Baxter fan, so that was a pleasant surprise to see you write that! Have you listened to his brother’s music, Charlie Winston?

Becks
6 years ago

@thechunkeymonk – ooohh no – will check out Charlie Winston! Stumbled across Tom Baxter when looking for ‘wedding music’ and fell in love with his stuff straight away….but then no-one else had heard of him so I kept playing them Better and they loved it too (so much better then the Boyzone version of the song and i also love the video on youtube)

reddivine
6 years ago

Good game!
I vote for:

Two shoes by The Cat empire
I love to boogie – T’Rex
Lovely creature – Nick Cave 7 the Bad Seeds.

slight dancing theme as you may notice. I used to love to dance, and in my head I still am!!!

skippy
6 years ago

Good question……….I want to break free by Queen.

Pam

jat721
6 years ago

I second Jason Mraz – I can’t get enough of his song “I won’t give up” I don’t know how anyone can hear that song or watch that video without being inspired!

Anonymous
6 years ago

Don’t know if I could single out just three songs. But I do know that, no matter what song it is or what mood I am in, if David Bowie is put on (my ALL TIME favorite artist) then I am in a good happy mood. Makes me feel like things will be alright.

Gem
6 years ago

Firework, Katy Perry. Seriously, listen to the words. Bloody brilliant.

indigojane
6 years ago

Guy Garby singing “A Day Like This” at Glastonberry or should i say Elbow performing this song.It was amazing.
Janex

min
6 years ago

At present for me it has got to be anything from Rizzle Kicks!!
They are just so young,fun and make me feel great! “Down with the trumpets” makes you remember what is was like to be 18 and and thinking anyone over 25 was ancient ! lol 🙂 Managed to get tickets to see them in Dec – it was all sold out already!

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.