Last reply 4 weeks ago
"You look good though!!!"

What are us ms’ers supposed to look like!?
“You look well”
“Wow you have got MS”
“Can u still drive!!!?”

Hey ignorant world i got something to say…..
I HAVE MS, BUT IT WILL NOT HAVE ME!๐Ÿ˜˜

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the โ€˜xโ€™.

There are no categories assigned yet.

vixen
1 month ago

Too right, @romance! Not now, tomorrow or next year. Whoop, whoop!

stumbler
1 month ago

Hi @romance and welcome. I admire your attitude. ๐Ÿ˜‰

peterfrancis
1 month ago

Hi romance

Yeah, I think we all get the standard patronizing questions every so often. I tend to answer them back in a flippant and sarcastic way.

“Are you ok, how are you feeling?.”

“Well, I have SPMS. so yeah I’m feeling fan-dabby dozy thanks, going jogging later and may even do some trampolining.”

Or to be totally blatant yet honest and truthful.

“I feel like complete shit, my head is about to explode…. and not in a good way.”

mermaidia11
1 month ago

It makes me happy to be mistaken for a normal healthy lass!
I always answer โ€˜yep, Livin the dreamโ€™
And yep Livin the fcukin dreamโ€™ if itโ€™s a bad day

The only one who truly understands is you snowflake!

And as snowflakes we are, each one of us unique, and beautifully contructed- for those who bother to look closely

You will get used to it and perhaps even thankful one day…
โœจโ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธ๐ŸŒˆโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ’•โœจ

grandma
1 month ago

Hi Mermaid, only in the next county. Great attitude, can’t get away with the ‘normal thing any more cos I’m in electric wheelchair now, but this has only happened in the last year. I took great pride, that sat behind the wheel of a car (for many many years a Land Rover on an off road course) no one could see that I was disabled at all. Keep,the chin up and keep fighting.๐Ÿ˜

chezy17
4 weeks ago

Mistaken for being normal, normal is very much overrated lol! I live my life by that same phrase, I may have MS but it definately doesn’t have me!!! So much, that I have a hangover from joining in with bank holiday shenanigans ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿท!
Live every day as it comes, shrug off the bad days and start again the next day ๐Ÿ˜Š!

lightning87
4 weeks ago

Love your attitude. What I needed to read right now x

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.