edwardsummerfield 31/03/15
Last reply 3 years ago
years with ms

Hi got a question for everyone was anyone diagnosed with Ms early 20s and how did it progress over the years? Sorry to be nosy just been playing on my mind alot at the moment trying to determine how long I got left b4 my wheelchair comes out permanently. And I know everyone’s different just had quite a few severe relapses now and figure my body can’t keep recovering as well as it has been doing. Thanks in advance.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 years ago

@edwardsummerfield , but how are you doing presently on Tysabri? Is this treatment helping to manage your MS?

And would Lemtrada be a potential treatment for you?

I’m 30 years down the line and I’ve just got back from a swimming session. My two sticks help me get there and back. I have a wheelchair, but it’s only used occasionally.

Be optimistic and prepare for the worst, whilst hoping for the best. 😉

Anonymous
3 years ago

@edwardsummerfield, You might be a great candidate for Lemtrada! Obviously need to stop those relapses and nothing tested better for that. If I were you, I would get lemtrada and forget about needing a wheelchair! Please look into. There are several great testimonials at this blog and others including a large group on facebook. It’s doing quite well and several of us here are making efforts to get it.

stephanie
3 years ago

Hi! I have had MS 16 years was diagnosed at 17 and I only use my wheelchair after a swimming race. I don’t use sticks either (touch wood). The more positive you stay the better and you may not need the wheelchair – keep smiling!!

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.