I’ve recently been suffering from a few odd symptoms since coming down ill with a cough and cold.
– I’ve experienced dizzy spells, almost as if I’m drunk/tipsy and I need to sit down.
– I’ve suffered from several chronic headaches, one in which began behind my right eye and went all the way down to my neck.
– When my brain tells my arm to do something I sometimes cannot do it or I loose grip of what I was holding.
– My legs feel very weak and my whole body almost feels as if it isn’t mine and that I’m floating.
– And I have had trouble getting my sentences out properly- almost slurred and broken sentences.
– I have had tingling sensations like pins and needs in my hands and toes also. And pains running throughout my arm.
I’m a 19 year old female, usually fit and well but I am quite concerned at the onset of these symptoms. I am going round the doctors tomorrow evening. So hopefully will get some sort of answer.
Browse categories and add by clicking on them
You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.