coffee
5 years ago
Working within limitations

I just saw a really inspirational presentation on working with-in limitations. Although not directly related to MS, I really identify with this one talk.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

Brilliant Coffee. I love this. It’s so true.

I dabble in a bit of art myself. I’m not good but I realised it wasn’t the finished product that I enjoy, it was the creative process itself. That I felt relaxed and confident just ‘doing’. Now I’m experimenting with things and going with the flow, not worrying because my hand shakes so that I can’t paint in minute detail…but enjoying splashing colour around and having fun.

Thanks for posting.

Glad you found this helpful 🙂 Sometimes I found the limitation’s of ms has forced me in to situations i ordinarily would never have experienced. Travelling in colder countries that i would never have gone to, eating healthier foods that i would have never tried, doing alternative things on a weekend instead of getting pissed down the pub. Enjoying the moment now instead of worrying about the future! Although it’s difficult when you are in chronic pain etc to think about these things, you can turn the situation in to a positive if you want to.

So this is the angle that i saw this, but i’m pleased you saw this on the artistic level as well 🙂

So brill, coffee. I am no artist in the sense that guy is but the general principal of “Embrace the shake”……what I’m always banging on about! you just have to think OUTSIDE the box and change the way u do things. Applies to all of life, not just art!

Well said Reddivine!

That’s going to be my motto for the day x

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.