Last reply 1 year ago
Working and ms

I feel like I made a mistake by not working in 10 years raising my kids. I don’t know if I should go back or if I can manage the last time I went back to pork part time I got new and old sumptoms not sure what to do. Any advice.I’ve had MS for over 10 yrs .

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Ey up I’m currently working and will be for as long as I can it’s a struggle but ATM I’m managing just about. There nothing wrong with not working tho you have had 10 years of quality time with the kids that’s more important than brass. You can’t take it all with thee lass. If I could I’d be at home too if you can manage keep doing what your doing the kids are more important than anything.

@elen watch out for spelling mistakes someone may take advantage. I’m sure you ment working not porking for a living I’m not supprised you had bambinos if that’s the case. Thanks for the giggle tho.

stumbler
1 year ago

@elen , well done to you for being there fulltime for your kids for their formative years.

The though of returning to work at this time is reasonable as you’re probably finding more time on your hands. As you’ve already experienced, it is a case of slowly building up. to avoid aggravating symptoms by overdoing it.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.