anxious123 19/05/17
Last reply 1 year ago
Wish me luck…

Apt today with neuro….dont think he will comfirm ms as only had one mri…think more tests but i am so nervous

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

red-suzuki
1 year ago

All the best, wish you luck…red

anxious123
1 year ago

Thanks.. just got everything crossed its something less serious than ms

red-suzuki
1 year ago

All things ‘X;d for you, fingers, legs, eyes😳…..The bite is much worse than the bite, you’ll be fine….sorry, dont know theres anything less serious, but there are things that could be worse….hey, chin up, things will be fine…..

merfield
1 year ago

All the best….we all know how you’re feeling. Stay calm…..and if there’s no diagnosis yet….hang on in there. We are with you xx

red-suzuki
1 year ago

AS @merfield says….we can all relate to your feelings……keep as calm as you can & have folk around you so you have as much help as you need, support, rant…we are all with you….xx

anxious123
1 year ago

Thanks all.
Booked in for more tests over next 6 months then nuero will decide if ms or not….and treatment will follow….strange feeling as want to get on dmd if i have ms asap but equally given me some space to stop panicking and see how it goes …6 months to a year isnt going to make a difference is it??

red-suzuki
1 year ago

Well done you…the fingers, legs, eyes ;X’d 1/2 worked then…..You are so right, 6 months to a year in the scheme of things is but a drop of time, for you it will give you some time to adjust some….Wishing you well….Keep it real @anxious123

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.