Morning all, hope you are all feeling well on this bright sunny morning 🙂
This is my first post so sorry for the sloppiness 🙂
I met with my consultant last week and he has told me that my December MRI showed activity on the brain. I have not been taking any medication since September 2015 as me and my husband wanted to try to get pregnant and have now been advised I should be on something. He seemed keen for me to go on Lemtrada but gave me other options such as Tysabri and Gilenya. So Tuesday I made the decision after looking into all 3 (well as much as I could in a day) to go with Lemtrada. I called my MS nurse and told her that I wanted to go down this route but she seemed quite shocked that I made this decision so fast. I just wondered if anyone else made the decision just as fast and whether you wished you did more research before making your choice?
Browse categories and add by clicking on them
You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.