krisp 11/06/15
Last reply 2 years ago
Where next?

Hi guys
Sorry to be a pain looking for advice
Had an emg yesterday which came up clear and was speaking to the chap who did it about all this. He was saying he doesn’t think its Ms as it’s been too much, he queries Lyme disease or post viral neurological issues.
What do I do next, I now have had 2 brain, 2 cervical spine, 1 thoracic mri all clear
And a limbar puncture clear, yet my problems are getting worse.
The leg issues have spread to the arms now, even to me it looks like too much for Ms but there’s no nerve issue to explai the Lhermittes or any other issues.

Sorry for being a pain but struggling with it all with no diagnosis and worried anout how much has gone on

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

2 years ago

mine seems to have been over a similar timeframe to yours but mine went from arms to legs…sorry no advice but at least we all now know why the queue for the mri has been so long lol

2 years ago

@krisp , are you still an ongoing investigation with a member of the medical profession?

If not, have a word with your GP and plan a strategy together to get to the bottom of this. They’ll want an answer as much as you do.

2 years ago

Haha ironribs love that, yeah I’m trying to make the most of th r private healthcare, I paid enough so want it back now!
How you getting on anywy?

And yeah atumbler now news yet, back in with neuro next week but it’s affecting my shoulders down to my hands too it’s on and off

The emg chap thinks it’s almost been to much for Ms

2 years ago

get yourself refered urgently to the Institute of Neurology Queens Square London if you are in the UK

2 years ago

Hi zulfihan why so?

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.