Last reply 1 month ago
WHAT? niker_gerne

Why are people like this trolling on a MS site?? I cant believe, just look at this message…

Hello

I decide to contact you in good faith hoping that we would be friends

because i have a lot to discuss with you, let me introduce myself in brief,

my names are miss Karen Gerni i am working with United States Army, please contact me trough my private email ([email protected]) well i wait your reply for more

information, thanks

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

matesuto
1 month ago

It’s a notorious spammer just ignore and delete the msg.

sarahshift
1 month ago

Hi @antonettefick

This user has been removed now. If it happens again, feel free to email [email protected] to flag it up.

Sarah
Community coordinator

twingocraig
1 month ago

I’m so glad I seen this. As I got a friends request also. It’s crazy how trolls will visit a site like this. Nowt better to do with there life?

stumbler
1 month ago

** NOTE **

I’m afraid this nuisance re-registered, and gained a few more friends before they were despatched again!

rivka
1 month ago

I am new here, and I’m glad to see how fast everyone jumped on this trolling behavior.

msikib
1 month ago

Just checked and I got the ‘friend’ request at 12.19pm today, thanks for the warning.

andyturner
1 month ago

I got a request. Say she was a US solider in Libya. Wanted to know more details about me. Saying about making money together. I politely told whoever to go away..

niteowl
1 month ago

I got this as well just ignored it

peterfrancis
1 month ago

One of the many unfortunate circumstances of the internet sadly.

Just ignore and delete, as others have said.
Report it if you feel you need to.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.