Last reply 1 month ago
Weather

Hi

Am I the only one not liking the change in the weather? I am better in the heat although not humid heat.
This damp weather and darkness results in headaches and tiredness ☹️. Everyday I’m getting a headache which with working full time is meaning I come home knackered. I don’t want to rely on painkillers everyday so haven’t taken any. I have kind of accepted this is the way it is until Spring.

Any thoughts or helpful hints?

Thanks
Tracey

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

watsoncraig
1 month ago

Tracey,
I know exactly what you mean, give me dry heat and as much sunshine as possible ’cause this dark, damp scenario is crap.
Craig

stumbler
1 month ago

@tantar , you can’t please all the people all the time, eh?

I’m just wondering whether one of these Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) products might help:-

https://www.sad.co.uk/en-UK/

guinness
1 month ago

@tantar @watsoncraig love the cold this is perfect Tshirt weather for me @stumbler purchased a Sad Lamp on Drs advice as it may help with low mood so at a cost of £80 it was money wasted, for some it will work as for me i’m still on tablets.

stumbler
1 month ago

@guinness , you weren’t alone. I’ve got one too! 😕

sammy93
1 month ago

Hi @tantar , I’m the same with the weather. I feel the cold really easily making the problems with my hands and legs worse. Dreading when it get’s colder xxx

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.