mermaidia11 09/12/17
Last reply 7 months ago
Voxx hpt – walking with balance

Has anyone come across this? (Pardon the pun!)
…Took Canadian dragons den by storm – and taken me by storm frankly.

I’m over the meds and the lifestyle changes and fed up of the whole shebang with the pharmaceuticals peddling drugs that still have the same outcome- ‘ necessity is the mutha of invention’ or in my case, I’m desperate for my old life and body back…so found this and have emailed to procure some…

Have a look a see what you think ?

http://www.keepyourbalance.info/

This is prob only relevant for the progressives who have Cerebellum issues FYI (which limits Er everythin….) but who knows? Thoughts?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
7 months ago

Do let us know how you get on with it, @mermaidia11 ?

mermaidia11
7 months ago

Will do of course ! You know I like chasin rainbows and the ldn been an unexpected unicorn … I was fit for nothing, on a scooter, , now I’m walking about with Ronnie rollator and the light at the end of my tunnel has been turned back on…

Voxx could be another lighthouse – will report back for sure

Special thanks to @bowlocks for the nod in the right direction

Hope u r back to your old self mukka x what did u think ?

potter
7 months ago

I hope this insert works for you, it will be good news for all of us. Potter

hank
7 months ago

hi , as a fellow P.P.M.S. er i find this very exciting , i also suffer from balance issues too, anything which will help would be great , as you say i am up for trying anything that will help i already use LDN , high dose vitamin D , statins and am soon hopefully going on trial for high dose biotin. i also go to the M.S. gym twice a week , the only thing i am not keen on trying is the diet, it seems so restrictive life wouldnt be worth living.
But do let us know how get on and what the approx cost is.

yours hank

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.