nemo 11/03/15
Last reply 3 years ago
Vitamine

I bought a month dose of MSSential for the Uas web shop. However, customs in Norway stoped it! So no luck there. Have any of you tips on other similar products? I have RRMS and use Gilenya. Thanks.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 years ago

@nemo , Matt @mssential is a member on this forum, so it would be interesting to hear his view on your customs people.

Most of the “ingredients” of MSsential may be able to be obtained individually. That was the whole purpose behind MSsential – to stop us MSers rattling! 😉

angelbum
3 years ago

I just looked on website I was interested in buying the product states it OUT OF STOCK ?

nemo
3 years ago

[email protected]
The fact that this is a smart mix for MS-ers was/is the reason for the buy. Everything in one, so to speak.

nemo
3 years ago

I to have been looking, but no luck in finding a vendor.

mssential
3 years ago

Hi Nemo,

Are you the same person from Norway whom we just processed a refund? I don’t want to mention your name in case you want to remain anonymous or I have the wrong customer 🙂 I’m sorry about the delivery issue. I don’t believe it was a customs issue because my fulfillment company informed me that the bottle was returned to us due to the postal carrier being unable to deliver. However, we’ll look into it further.

For other products to recommend for you, I’m not aware of another multivitamin designed for us, so I would focus on individual supplements that you can get locally. If cost is a factor, I would specifically recommend vitamins D3, B complex (my homeopath, who beat MS herself, recommends B12 5,000 mcg sublingual daily, which is why I included same in Mssential), C, and in addition, curcumin and a good fish oil….which you are probably well aware of since some of the best fish oil comes from Norway…my brand is Carlson Norwegian Fish Oil (lemon flavor). Most importantly, I have found maintaining a healthy diet (reduced dairy, gluten and sugar intake…but I haven’t eliminated them completely), exercise and (trying to) reduce stress helps.

Best,
Matt

tracyd
3 years ago

@mssential
When is it going to be back in stock please ?

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.