Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

djdsouza
3 years ago

I felt bad recently because i was at maximum levels of vitamin d so may be worth getting checked at GP’s to see how low or high you are

krisp
3 years ago

How is it making you feel Julia and dsouza?

brokendancer
3 years ago

Get a blood test to be on safe side, I heard it was bad to overdo D3 so got mine checked when I next had a test – I took 2,000iu a day but not very regularly, say 5 days a week and when tested, my levels were too high! I think it’s just not a given that our vit D levels are too low.
Now I use a 1,000iu vit D oral spray, suits me and I take it 7 days a week as it lives next to my moisturiser 😉
Sonia x

julia44
3 years ago

Hi krisp it gave me Diarrhea and made me feel sick, im ok now im not taking it , maybe its not that and maybe i caught a bug but seems strange as id just started to take it

cameron
3 years ago

My consultant says that a 5,000 daily iu of vitD is ‘appropriate for MS’ and that’s what I get on prescription. I believe the safe maximum dose is 11,000 iu. You’re on less than a tenth of this so it may be more likely that your symptoms are unconnected. But who knows?! xx

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.