Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

djdsouza
4 years ago

I was recommended years ago by an osteopath. that had researched trials for MS in the Lancet medical journal, to start taking Magnesium tablets twice a day. I feel great and never had any pain, but was that down to my dietary changes? I don’t know

judy-gy
4 years ago

Can anyone tell me pls tell me the recommended dose? jx

aussiekylie
4 years ago

Hi @judy-gy I’ve read the recommended daily allowance for women over 30yrs is 320mg/day and men 420mg/day.

melissa-g
4 years ago

Interesting! Im glad I’ve been taking both, though I think my dose has been a bit low of the magnesium so I will increase that. I had a doctor recommend it because he thought it might help with spasticity as well.

anawith1n
4 years ago

Wow!!!
Hello everyone its been a while I haven’t been on, yes taking the magnesium vitamin d and goji, gylenya and feeling a lot better, the energy is back. I was down a few months back but all good again.
Hope your all well.
Remember to SMILE!!!

Anawith1n

aussiekylie
4 years ago

@melissa.g I was recommended it for muscle tension (mostly stress related in shoulders) and it did seem to give some relief. It also helps reduce PMS symptoms so thereby benefits family and co-workers hahaha

aussiekylie
4 years ago

@anawith1n what is goji for?

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.