Last reply 9 months ago
Vertigo

Hi all,
I was daignosed with MS 2005.
Got a vertigo relapse on 2011. It got well treated but my balance isnt fully healthy still
Either way the second I opened my eye this morning the wall was running lol it was rotating but not up and downway or so i noticed I calmed down 14minsbthen its gone do u thinkbi need to Get checked by a gp or a neuro?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
9 months ago

@nutshell88 , you probably need to wait for a day or two. A relapse is defined as :-

“the appearance of new symptoms, or the return of old symptoms, for a period of 24 hours or more – in the absence of a change in core body temperature or infection”.

The last part of that definition is important. Was it warm last night for you and is there the possibility of an infection?

nutshell88
9 months ago

Thanks for your answer @stumbler i got it checked dr said the body is 100% fine balance wise except lil problem in the vision he said it might be the cause.

Yesterday I felt irretatiob like allergy on my tongue after having orange. Altho i’ve been having all my life with no problem. Few hrs after I had nearly 5 Walnuts and got very bad allergy in my tongue again. Worse than first time I slept while having it and still have lil bit of it Is probably irrelavent I had relapses in my tongue in the past too.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.