nutshell88 11/03/18
Last reply 6 days ago

Hi all,
I was daignosed with MS 2005.
Got a vertigo relapse on 2011. It got well treated but my balance isnt fully healthy still
Either way the second I opened my eye this morning the wall was running lol it was rotating but not up and downway or so i noticed I calmed down 14minsbthen its gone do u thinkbi need to Get checked by a gp or a neuro?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

6 days ago

@nutshell88 , you probably need to wait for a day or two. A relapse is defined as :-

“the appearance of new symptoms, or the return of old symptoms, for a period of 24 hours or more – in the absence of a change in core body temperature or infection”.

The last part of that definition is important. Was it warm last night for you and is there the possibility of an infection?

6 days ago

Thanks for your answer @stumbler i got it checked dr said the body is 100% fine balance wise except lil problem in the vision he said it might be the cause.

Yesterday I felt irretatiob like allergy on my tongue after having orange. Altho i’ve been having all my life with no problem. Few hrs after I had nearly 5 Walnuts and got very bad allergy in my tongue again. Worse than first time I slept while having it and still have lil bit of it Is probably irrelavent I had relapses in my tongue in the past too.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.