Last reply 1 year ago
Update

Well after over six months of crap I am finally clear headed!
My last blood test finally showed up normal for all except for a slightly low iron count_no biggy.
The Damn Gilenya has finally gone!
Trouble is now the Tysabri has been rescheduled for the 22nd.
I am really not sure I want to go back to being a Damn druggie! I like having a clear headed and being able to think normally again?
Apart from my balance,which I am told won’t change, My walking and general body is good!
I really have come to hate drugs! Why really would you want to unless you had to?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

potter
1 year ago

Love your Beagle, my in-laws always had Beagles, I took care of one for two years for them so I guess I also have had a Beagle. Back to your treatment you may feel clear headed and great on the outside but lesions can be forming inside your brain or spinal cord. I had a aunt who had MS before they had any treatment and she ended up in assisted living by the time she was 32. I started out on Rebif which made me feel like I was getting over the flu. I stayed on it for 5 years I knew something better would come along and it did. I have been on Tecfidera for 4 years and besides the initial break in period my head has been perfectly clear and no flu effects or relapses. You just have to find the right treatment, you want to slow this disease down as much as possible. Right! Potter

stumbler
1 year ago

@kea21 , your walking and general body may be fine now, but this could change. But, there again, it might not. MS is like that.

But, having tried Gilenya and now being lined up for Tysabri, you are being treated with the most efficacious treatments.

So, as the course of MS is unpredictable, it’s a question of whether you’re a gambling man………..

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.