Last reply 2 months ago
Unsteady legs

That feeling you get when you stand and those wobbly legs start rattling leading you to the ground. The WonderCore Smart is a good piece of equipment, however I’ve been unable to get much use out of it as my legs just don’t want anything to do with exercise right now. Shall I up my dose of amitriptyline?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
2 months ago

@jayjay10 , Amitriptyline is an anti-depressant, which will also help with neuropathic pain at low doses. So, I don’t think increasing the dose would help in this scenario.

Start really slow on the Wondercore, doing very little and slowly build up.

jayjay10
2 months ago

Hey Stumbler,

Thank you for your response.

I made a lot of research into Amitriptyline before accepting the dosage and it has helped me in many ways, my sleep has been much better whilst on these tablets. The pain in my legs tend to ease at night time too. I do not wish to take these for the rest of my life so I will slowly reduce the dosage appropriately.

The Wondercore is an outstanding piece of exercise equipment as it covers many aspects of exercise. I will slowly build up and gradually higher the resistance.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.